the facts of my life
Thursday, October 29, 2009 @ 3:32:00 PM
If only crying is the
best solution...If only giving up is
a positive thing to do...I will do it. I'll cry until there's no more tears... I'll give up and i won't stop hoping...
But that's not the truth. that is so not me.
Filzah you're not the person who easily give up and cry. crying is nothing. it wont solve your problem. it wont complete your assignments. Sometimes, i myself think how can others survive with such workloads huh? Am i the only one who's worry about the courseworks? Welcome to my world.3rd - Malay Essay due, test malay, art's works review.4th - Science presentation (drug), science fieldwork report due, MIB essay due, test MIB5th - Maths Mr. W's 3rd part due.Now.. think about it... this is going to be hard right....
On the other hand, to my darl...
Esya and
Syam who will be graduating on Saturday... Darl, congratulation. I love both of you. you're my best ever fren. I really miss cooperating with both of you. Studying without both of you burden me much. I love both of you. and good luck teacher. Remember, never giving up in study. study study study sampai mati darl heheheh.. ;) i miss kamu dua. to
esya; congrates sebab dapat anugerah buku.. hahaha.. keep your words. blanja me and syam bgmbr rah studio. im proud of you babe. apa lagi... apply scholarship. make your dreams come true.. ;)
And finalllyyy... say whhhhaatt... o
ur summer break next year will be filled with teaching assistance.... huhu...
mummy, i dont think i'll be able to go to uk again... and all our dreams of going to dubai and the lists go on mcm cancel ja... but kaka ada plang masa 1 month g tu.
i really want to go to dubai mummy. pretty please. i need a true 'vacation' ;) plus remember, kaka na pernah shopping rah dubai... ;( pity me... hehehhe...
ps; Filzah study th dlu baru pkir rewards but... rewards drive me to study.. ;)